Monday, April 13, 2015

Welcome to my pilgramage to ANZAC


Hi There


Welcome to my blog. Here I am planning on posting photos, videos and messages about my journey through Turkey.

My name is Alistair Stewart and I am the Deputy Principal of St Liborius Primary School in Eaglehawk, VIC, Australia.

I have been blessed with the opportunity to travel to Gallipoli to commemorate the dawn service 100 years after the initial ANZAC landing.

I will be available to answer some questions and collect some videos and pictures of ANZAC cove, Chunuk Bair and possibly Lone Pine.

I will also be travelling to Istanbul, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Antalya. This is going to be one exciting trip.

I am happy to experience this trip with a friend of mine Bryan Stokes. We are both New Zealanders living in Australia. We both consider ourselves to be ANZACs as we have lived half of our adult lives in each country.

If you have any questions, please email me on astewart@sleaglehawk.catholic.edu.au 

Alistair Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment